- Venhill brake lines, clutch lines and line lenghts use smooth bore DuPont Teflon hose for better heat resistance.
- Marine grade stainless braiding eliminates expansion so that all the braking force is transmitted to the brake.
- Corrosion-free 303 stainless steel swivel unions allow perfect twist-free alignment.
- Dome-head banjo bolts for clean look and work easier on cramped modern machines.
- PVC jacket from a range of colours protects the braided hose and paintwork
- When needed off road lines have a nylon rigid sleeving to clamp the hose on fork legs or swing arm.
- End fittings supplied in high quality chrome with copper washers (Off road lines).
- End fittings available in stainless steel, high quality chrome, or black finish (Road).
- Re-use existing bolts or purchase banjo bolts separately.
- All brake line kits include banjo bolts with copper washers and installation guide. These items are not shipped with simple Powerhose plus line lengths.
- Every Venhill hose is built to meet or exceed DOT and TUV requirements. Every line is gas pressure tested to 1500 PSI.
- Powerhose plus brake lines are avaliable in a variety of colours and lengths between 100mm and 5200mm in 25mm increments.